Blog Archives

Thursday, January 15, 2009


Subscribe Free
Add to my Page


A friend of mine from way back recently wrote to me, I love your blog & I love your poem Tupelo Honey, but why is it, time after time after hearing it read once completely, then I have to hear it again, the same thing all over again.
Dear Reader, for your convenience, here it is the GCast player moved up so you can manipulate the dial. If you click on the icon you can choose which poem to hear. The dial is easily accessible to turn the GCast off if your preference is to browse in quiet. I need to sing my new shit blue scores to you I have more blues for you, these tunes are here on GCast are so familiar to you now.
I promise to record some of my latest loves for you, my latest offspring sings the blues to you.
Peace out brothers & sisters. We're supposed to check out one mic lounge in the hood tonight and hey I & I may dig it! Shout out once in a while they let the dogs out. Ya' neva' do know.

No comments: